Our client is a technology company that has developed a ground-breaking cloud-based e-commerce platform for digital media exchange. Their unique solution offers any digital content owner a platform to plug into the business chain and sell any kind of media to their affiliated retailers and brands.
They are now looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join their international team of product managers and UX designers. You will be responsible of the implementation of certain business cases in the back end. This is either the B2B online manager application, or exposed B2C widgets for use by retailers.
- Working together with product owners, UX/UI designers, solution architects, frontend developers and QA as SCRUM team member
- Participate in reviews of design, code, test and operational procedures
- Definition and implementation of business logic, data modelling and REST APIs
- Integration of all services on Amazon web services (AWS)
- Continuous improvements to the existing architecture
- Must have good experience with .NET on a medium to large scale successfully deployed projects
- Knowledge in ASP .NET, C#, nunit
- Knowledge in relational DBs (postgres, MySQL, Oracle)
- Strong experience with REST APIs and JSON
- Experience in the definition of distributed architectures
- Can do attitude when working in an agile SCRUM team
If you are an experienced .NET Back End Developer, please apply below!