Our client is a top tier consulting house who works with companies in 20 industries and 60 countries. They are currently going through digital transformation and building a range of business applications and products for which we need a Senior Digital Delivery Manager with experience of working in a professional services environment.
You’ll ideally be an accomplished delivery manager with a successful track record of delivering complex and high profile IT solutions comprising of middle-and-multi tier software development across cloud, media, web and mobile platforms using Microsoft technologies.
You must be comfortable with building data heavy web applications from scratch in a customer centric way.
- Drive and deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
- Knowing when to adhere to process and when to flex it
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team, with a focus on value at all times
- Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production)
- Lead a multidisciplinary team to deliver the product and iteratively improve it through several delivery cycles
- Develop an expert understanding of the users’ needs and champion these in the delivery of your product
- Engage with users and stakeholders through a range of channels to encourage proactive engagement and contribution to the team and product.
- Taking the set measurable goals for your product, report against these to demonstrate progress against stated benefits
- Ensure your product meets the company standards and applies principles that help to maximize value and ensure a good user experience
- Proven experience in delivering digital projects and products using a range of agile project management methods
- Proven experience in building data heavy web applications from scratch in a customer centric way
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Solid understanding of the digital landscape
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience of engaging with users and turning user insight into product improvements
- Familiarity with setting, monitoring and reporting measurable product performance targets
- Outstanding verbal, written and visual communication skills
To find out more, please get in touch