Our client is a technology company that has developed a ground-breaking cloud-based e-commerce platform for digital media exchange. Their unique solution offers any digital content owner to plug into the business chain and sell any kind of media to their affiliated retailers and brands.
They are now looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join their international team of product managers and UX designers. You will be responsible of the implementation of certain business cases in the front end. This is either the B2B online manager application, or exposed B2C widgets for use by retailers.
- Develop frontend web solutions for clients
- Design and implement frontends using provided APIs
- Integrate supplier API's
- Propose improvements to existing systems
- Participate in reviews of design, code, test and operational procedures
- Knowledge in HTML5, CSS (LESS or possibly SASS), EcmaScript,
- Knowledge in Node.js/Express.js framework and modules, Angular.js
- Experience with build tools such as Grunt/Gulp/Webpack
- Experience with EcmaScript 5/6
- Knowledge in using Elastic Search
- Strong experience working with Web Services using HTTPS and provided RESTful APIs with payloads in JSON format
- Experience working with Agile/SCRUM development process
- Experience using Jenkins, JIRA, Phonegap
- Experience in using Amazon web services (AWS)
- Experience with frameworks like vue.js, react.js, or others
If this sounds like you, just apply!