Our client is a financial services provider who is committed to defining great customer service for their 12 million+ customers across the world. Therefore, they are looking for a talented designer to enhance the customer experience internationally. The Senior Designer will be responsible for the hands-on creation and delivery of a broad range of marketing materials
- To work with the creative lead to create sales aids, brochures, fact sheets, direct mail, reports, newsletters, web pages, invitations and event literature.
- Interpret and manage briefs directly across all channels and ensure that brand guidelines are being used and understood
- Responsible for liaising directly with clients on deadlines creating high quality designs and managing expectations
- To own in-house photography and source images for various projects
- To maintain excellent attention to detail, and ensure exceptional typesetting, layout and production
- To maintain and share graphics with the Presentations Team
- Update all business as usual documents according to monthly requirements
- Educated to degree level in Graphic Design or similar qualification
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – in particular InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop (Premiere Pro is an advantage)
- Excellent attention to detail and good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven experience of working within brand guidelines
- Experience of digital photography
- Good communicator who works well under pressure and is able to interpret briefs through to concept and execution
- Advanced knowledge of print and online production process
If you think this could be a good match for your skill-set please get in touch.