Our client is a company involved in the design and manufacture of bespoke promotional goods and clothing. They have over 40 years of experience and partner with leading brands like Bacardi, Guinness, Land Rover, Ted Baker and more.
We are looking for a Senior Designer to lead and inspire a design team of four. The Senior Designer will play a key role in further developing current products as well as devising new ones.
- Manage and develop the designers in the team
- Lead on the development of design concepts that meet client briefs
- Be commercially accountable for briefing work to the designers and meeting budget requirements
- Quality control
- Overseeing the preparation of the product specs to be sent to supplier
- Overseeing the approval process of pre-production samples
- Excellent people management, organisational and communication skills
- Ability to lead design projects from concept to completion and manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent understanding of the Adobe Suite; Photoshop, In design and Illustrator
- Commercial product or textile experience and experience in a senior design role
If this sounds like a role that could be a good match for you, please apply below.