Our client is an award-winning global creative agency that specialises in employer branding and recruitment marketing. They work with a range of world-renowned brands and are growing fast, so they are now looking for a Senior Research & Insight Planner to join their team.
As Senior Research & Insight Planner, you’ll run the agency’s research and employer brand planning offering. This is a new role, and reflects the agency’s commitment to asking bigger questions, running more revealing workshops, analysing findings more deeply and ultimately writing better, more insight-packed briefs.
- Lead research & insight projects and develop employer brand strategies for existing and potential clients
- Liaise with internal partners to identify specific business problems and develop ideas
- Gather and utilise insights to write reports, shape strategies, challenge clients and strengthen creative briefs
- Gain a comprehensive context for employer brand strategies by analysing a range of information in great detail, including demographics, socio-economics and the market for the client’s business and market position
- Conduct research employer brand strategies, using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Provide the creative team with clearly defined briefs that contain concise information on employer, audience and strategy as well as present conclusions and ideas to clients and colleagues
Key Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience as a Research / Insight Planner, ideally in consumer marketing
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Confident using industry qualitative and quantitative research techniques as well as developing own methodologies and insight-gathering ideas
- Creativity and imagination; ability to think strategically
- A combination of analytical skills, curiosity and a strong interest in people
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively all types of people, including senior business leaders
- Excellent influencing, consensus-building and conflict-resolution skills
- Tolerance for ambiguity, ability to work under pressure and meeting multiple overlapping deadlines
Please apply to find out more.