Senior Research Executive – London
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Type: 3month contract (with a view to extend)
We’re proud to be recruiting for one of the world’s leading business news and information brands. The organisation has an innovative business model that has made it one of the world’s most successful digital news operations. They’re currently working in partnership with their parent company on two projects to launch a new product and also working on the updates of an existing product.
My client is looking for a Senior Research Executive to support the Senior Research Manager to generate and communicate insight for the project teams. This will include using both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies to gather and analyse feedback from target users to build a clear picture of who they are, what they need and value.
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a numerical field: e.g. Maths, Economics, Psychology
- +2years research experience with a research agency or client-side
- Excellent analytical skills and proven proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience analysing both quantitative and qualitative data
- Strong organisational skills (project planning, prioritising tasks and managing time),
- Ability to work independently, manage own time and tasks to deadlines
- Experience understanding user needs for web/ digital services and developing evidence based insights and recommendations
Please send all CV’s to: email@example.com