Our sister company is the award-winning independent creative agency, NU Creative, based near London Bridge. Their philosophy is to produce effective, affordable and eye-catching visuals that deliver results every time. As they’re currently expanding, they are now looking for a meticulous Studio Manager to join their busy studio.
NU Creative serves a variety of clients, ranging from global brands to innovative start-ups. Working collaboratively with the design team and the creative director, it will be your responsibility to schedule and traffic print and digital campaigns through the studio.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Managing creative job requests
- Scoping, quoting, planning and managing timelines
- Ensuring that work is delivered on time, to brief and to a high standard
- Managing internal and external relationships
- Keeping the team up-to-date with any changes or issues
- Problem solving
- Management information reports
- Resource planning and helping to lead efficiency improvements within the studio
You must have previous agency and/or in-house (B2B) Studio or Traffic Management experience and be confident driving the creative team and adapting to change. You'll have excellent communication and people management skills, a keen eye for detail and be used to co-ordinating designers from brief through to completion.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a highly creative studio serving large global brands, and you will need to be personable and enjoy working as part of a team.