We’re very proud to be working with a truly global British brand with a history stretching back over 100 years. The organisation has many interests from prestigious events, retail outlets, restaurants, bars, publishing and TV.
Our client is looking to establish an in-house creative team that will complement the creative agencies they work with at the moment.
A Creative Lead is in place. We’re now looking for an ambitious and talented Studio Manager.
This will be a rare opportunity to put in place effective structures and processes to ensure the success of the in-house team. The Studio Manager will manage the relationship with external agencies too.
- Proven experience of co-ordinating creative resource in an agency or in-house environment
- Outstanding organisational, communication and time management skills
- Experienced at working with high-level stakeholders
- Experience of managing large budgets
- Total understanding of production management including print, photography and moving image
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign with the ability to carry out artworking, adaptations and photo retouching tasks (if needed during busy periods)
A full job spec is available so please apply to find out more.