Our sister company is the award-winning independent creative agency; NU Creative based near London Bridge. Their philosophy is to produce effective, affordable and eye-catching visuals that deliver results every time. As they’re currently expanding, they are now looking for a Graphic Designer to join their busy studio.
The team consists of around 20 people at the moment which includes a Studio Manager, Graphic Designers, Web Designers and Developers.
They require an exceptional and meticulous Studio Manager. The agency serves a variety of clients, ranging from global brands to innovative start-ups, and their philosophy is to produce effective, affordable and stunning visuals that deliver results every time. Working collaboratively with the design team and the creative director, it will be your responsibility to schedule and traffic the work through the studio.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Managing creative job requests
- Scoping, quoting, planning and managing timelines
- Ensuring that work is delivered on time, to the brief and to a high standard
- Managing internal and external relationships
- Keeping the team up-to-date with any changes or issues
- Problem solving
- Management information reports
- Resource planning and helping to lead efficiency improvements within the studio
You must have previous agency and/or in-house (B2B) experience. The successful candidate will also have excellent communication and people management skills and a keen eye for detail. You should also feel confident driving the team and adapting to change.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a highly creative studio serving large global brands, and you will need to be personable and enjoy working as part of the team.