Our client is an iconic technology company producing consumer and professional audio products. They have a number of new products being launched and we need an Editor to support the production of video and other digital content.
You’ll be an experienced and proven Editor and work with a small team in a Shoreditch based studio.
- Use a variety of techniques to manipulate and edit content in a way that is invisible and inspiring
- Review, organise and sync rushes
- Trim footage and logically sequence in the main edit referencing the shot list or storyboard
- Create and insert footage sequences, animations, graphics, titles and subtitles
- Inert other footage, music, dialogue, graphics, visual effects, 3D sequences provided by other team members/external suppliers
- Execute colour correction and grading processes
- Create rough and final cuts
- Edit sound and video files
- Highly skilled in Premier Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Cinema4D skills are highly beneficial
You’ll need to be able to start ASAP, work full-time and commit for at least 6 weeks.
Please apply to find out more.