Our client is a digital agency and production studio that puts creators first. They are looking for a YouTube Talent Manager, initially 3-days a week to support their increasing roster of digital talent, bringing creative spark, care and attention to this important role.
Key Responsibilities & Key Skills and Experience:
- Liaising with talent to communicate sponsorship deals, production schedules, and business meetings
- Organising meetings, travel and accommodation for talent management staff and on behalf of talent
- Attending and organising schedules for important trade events such as VidCon, Maker Faire, Digi day and Comic-Con
- Providing marketing, advertising and social media support for both internal and client-based activities and achievements
- Reporting key metrics and maintaining social media statistics for management and clients
- Carrying out creative and business-related tasks on behalf of clients on an ad hoc basis
- Contributing ideas and pitches for talent development and sponsored content
- Onboarding talent and maintaining documentation and processes for the provision of talent management services.
- Professional manner
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
You may have no formal creative background at all, but consistently demonstrate a genuine passion for digital content. You might be a humanities, PR or marketing student, with work experience in advertising, sales, or a consumer-facing role. An excellent, confident manner is a must – not only are you friendly and presentable, but you are a strong communicator who seems at ease in new situations.
Please apply via Indeed https://www.indeed.co.uk/viewjob?jk=d1ea93e805b8ca98&tk with covering letter and CV expressing your interest in the position by 30 June 2018.